Sunday, November 13, 2011

From the outside looking in

swept in a pile lies every piece of me
once with so much direction, now a lifeless heartbeat
thinking of the moments I've wasted, how I could fuck up this bad
seems time has run its course, all the haves were had

Spend rest of eternity, floating dead in space
wonder if i had nine lives all along, and put each one to waste
Thinking nothing but travel, if i could turn back the days
leave no stone unturned and be on my way

they Left me here alone, on the outside looking in
heads hung with sorrow,  no way to understand
begging for the past, what should have been
erase the future they pictured, and start over again

and just as I cant bare to watch them reminisce
he puts his hand on her shoulder and says "We'll "get through this'
there's not one thing you could have done, that's a promise
only the good die young,  now a life long chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment